10 Stripper Commandments
1. Thou shall refrain from wearing body lotions or oils while in the club. Avoid excessive glitter and shedding materials.
2. Thou shall uphold thy image. Hair, toes, nails, outfits, and physique are to be upheld at all times to increase the value of both the dancer and the club.
3. Honor the dancers occupying the table. Thou shall wait thy turn to service the table!
4. Thou shall be transparent with the customer! Always disclose prices before you start dancing.
5. Thou shall pull thy weight! When the first dollar hits the floor that dancer has initiated the rain. If the other girls in the section want to secure their slice of the pie, they must facilitate rain from a different customer in the same section, until dancers agree to rotate.
6. Couples in a “date” setting shall be treated as a unit, unless they desire multiple dancers.
7. Thou shall never engage in fellatio with customers! Full-service entertainers shall never use the club as a recruiting ground for outside business.
8. Thou shall never leave a group pile until all money is bagged and safely handed off. In the event that a dancer wants to leave the section prematurely, the entire bag will start over without her, and she will receive the pay that she was present for.
9. Never argue in front of customers!
10. Thou Shall CONTROL Thy Liquor & Substance Use!!!!