Striptea Full Library Access includes THE ENTIRE RUNDOWN of everything you will need to maintain ongoing success in the stripclub! Listen to the recordings all at once, or listen to each session as you need it. As a Striptea member, the entire library of tips and tricks is completely at your disposal!
How to Invite a Potential Customer to the Club Through Text!
*Send charming selfie first*
Hey babe, it’s (insert name) from (insert initial meeting place). You crossed my mind and I wanted to know if you’d be down to have drinks with me tomorrow or sometime this week at (insert club)? We can catch up from last time!
Objections: Customer wants to meet, but somewhere else outside the club. Solution A: Well, to be honest, I kinda wanted you to see me dressed up sexy. Please come and have just ONE drink with me? You’ll love the (insert adjective) vibe.Only try this after option A fails, but he's a great catch! Solution B: Pick a place for drinks that you feel comfortable with, maybe even the same place you met them.
Then say this: Ok, how about this? I’ll go with you to (insert chosen place) if you promise to join me at (insert club) afterward!
101 Coaching With Nina
Book a coaching session with Nina with via phone call! These one-on-one sessions are perfect for adult entertainers and entrepreneurs with questions about securing the bag! Please make sure your phone number and email are accurate during checkout!!!
1. Thou shall refrain from wearing body lotions or oils while in the club. Avoid excessive glitter and shedding materials.
2. Thou shall uphold thy image. Hair, toes, nails, outfits, and physique are to be upheld at all times to increase the value of both the dancer and the club.
3. Honor the dancers occupying the table. Thou shall wait thy turn to service the table!
4. Thou shall be transparent with the customer! Always disclose prices before you start dancing.
5. Thou shall pull thy weight! When the first dollar hits the floor that dancer has initiated the rain. If the other girls in the section want to secure their slice of the pie, they must facilitate rain from a different customer in the same section, until dancers agree to rotate.
6. Couples in a “date” setting shall be treated as a unit, unless they desire multiple dancers.
7. Thou shall never engage in fellatio with customers! Full-service entertainers shall never use the club as a recruiting ground for outside business.
8. Thou shall never leave a group pile until all money is bagged and safely handed off. In the event that a dancer wants to leave the section prematurely, the entire bag will start over without her, and she will receive the pay that she was present for.
9. Never argue in front of customers!
10. Thou Shall CONTROL Thy Liquor & Substance Use!!!!